What type of information do we collect?
In order to facilitate providing you with the services or goods you purchase on our website, you may be required to provide us with Personal Information. Personal Information is any information about an identifiable individual. Personal Information may include but is not limited to: identifying information such as name, payment details, telephone number and e-mail address. Where the collection of Personal Information is necessary, you will be aware that such information is required because you will have to provide personal details when purchasing services or goods on our website. The Personal Information that you submit is gathered only on a voluntary basis; you may choose not to provide Personal Information which may mean that you are unable to purchase services or goods on our website.
Our Use of Your Information
We may use your Personal Information collected via our website:
- To provide you with marketing and promotional services provided by us or on our behalf, or our selected business partners which we consider to be of interest to you;
- To manage and improve our website;
- To tailor the content of our website to provide you with a more personalized experience and draw your attention to information about our services that we feel may be of interest to you;
- To seek feedback on our services; and
- For market or other research purposes (however, we will only ever report aggregated results of any research we undertake, and will never include your Personal Information in those results unless you explicitly give us your consent).
If you do not want to receive marketing materials from us (or our selected business partners), where applicable, you tap on the unsubscribe function in the communication or otherwise contact us directly (details below).
Sharing of Personal Information
We may also share Personal Information with authorized third-party contractors and their related companies (as defined in the New Zealand Companies Act 1993), employees and agents for our business purposes. We may also share Personal Information for further processing in accordance with the purpose(s) for which the data were originally collected.
On what basis do we process personal information about you?
Certain data protection laws, such as the European GDPR, require us to have a ‘legal basis’ for processing personal information. Where those laws apply, we may process your personal information for the purposes outlined above because:
- You have consented to the processing of your personal information for those purposes;
- We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal information, which may be to:
- provide services to you and/or to the entity that has engaged us to provide the services;
- support the management of our client engagements;
- evaluate, develop or improve our services or products; or
- protect our business interests; or
(c) We are subject to legal, regulatory or professional obligations.
(d) The processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Cookies Internet Users
If you do not wish to receive a cookie or if you wish to set your browser to warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or if you wish to turn off all cookies, use the options on your browser to assist You. The Help option on Your browser may assist You in changing your cookie preferences.
Links to other web sites
Storage, Retention and Accuracy of Personal Information
We will take reasonable steps to ensures that Personal Information is safeguarded against loss, access, use, modification, disclosure or other misuse. All reasonable steps are taken to prevent unauthorized use or disclosure of Your Personal Information.
We will retain Your Personal Information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws and your consent to such purpose(s) remains valid after termination of our relationship with you.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate, up-to-date, complete, relevant and not misleading.
Transfer of personal information outside New Zealand
We may store personal information within services provided by offshore cloud service providers.
Some of the recipients of your Personal Information referenced above may be based in countries or regions outside of New Zealand. Accordingly, any personal information that is collected in connection with our services or your use of our website may be transferred to countries or regions with privacy laws that are different from New Zealand’s privacy laws. We will ensure that any such transfer of personal information will only be undertaken in compliance with the Privacy Act.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail: 10/97 Jervois Road, Herne Bay, Auckland 1011